Friday 17 April 2015

Presentation Reflection

My presentation could have been better. I did not rehearse before that because time was very tight for me that day. As a result, my presentation was not very fluent and I stutter quite often. After receiving feedback from my peers and tutor, I realize I also have this habit of not maintaining eye contact with everyone in the room. I tend to look at the tutor more than the rest of the audience. One suggestion given was to sieve out audience who show interest in their facial expression, and focus on them while looking at the people beside them at the same time. Knowing your content really well is of utmost importance because it allows you to deliver your presentation confidently. It makes you really knowledgeable and makes your audience believe in everything you say. For my future presentations, I will review my content for a few times before the actual presentation. This way, I would feel less nervous and be much more convincing when delivering my speech.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the the presentation was not bad. I think the volume was loud and the pace of the presentation was good and easy to follow. However there were times when you seemed to be "searching for word". Maybe a cue card could help you with that problem. You should also work on your eye contact as well as i felt that was slightly lacking in your presentation

    ReplyDelete